Saturday, July 23, 2011

Suicde in 2015

I have never created a blog, nor do I have a great deal of computer expirience. Two days ago, I decided to kill  myself.  As I am not a typical person, I have decided to set a date in the future. I think June 26, 2015 would be a great day to finish the job. I have contemplated this several times before, but I have always come to the conclusion that it would be selfish of me to do this to my children.  At this point in my life, I am sure it will be to their benefit. I will give a short rundown of the events leading to today, that play a persuasive roll in my future acts.  
    
First of all, I was born. My parents should of aborted me from the start, but my mother, like myself, is a chronic bad choice maker. I am the fourth of six children that was raised in filth, squallor, and poverty. I was a skinny, fraile, juvenile delinquent, that frequently got a size 13 steel toe boot up my ass, kicked across the room. I have been sexually molested by six different males from my family, from as back as I can remember. I have been raped three times on three seperate occasions. As a juvenile, I had several incidences with the law, ending in foster care, psychiatric units and youth facilities all before I was an adult. I started drinking hard liquor at the age of eight, smoking pot at nine, acid at ten, and so on...

At the age of fifteen, I met a nice dude, had a couple of kids, and dated him for eight and a half years. I am a mentally ill person having been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder, Bi-Polar,  and PMDD.  It was an volatile relationship. One week shy of my nineteenth birthday, I was subject to an ass whoopin from my boyfriend twice my  size. I was pregnant with my second child, and when I grabbed a paring knife off of my counter, I had no idea it would draw me into a relationship  with a neverending cycle of imprisonment within my lifes confines. I merely used the knife as a detterent, and it only acted as a stimulant to the altercation. When he tried to take the knife from my hands, he twisted my arm in such a way that he was the recipient of a gash to his forearm. From where I am from, it would not be his arm had I wanted to cut him. I called the police to get him away from me and even told them to check his arm and make sure he was O.K.!  They came and picked me up a week later. AGGRAVATED BATTERY, which is a felony, will ruin anyone. I did not have my house in order, so the Illinois Department Of Children and Family Services was called in.  I could never understand how I got a DCFS case, if on the evening of June 19, 1995, I was told to leave the residence, since it was not my residence, it was his. Where is his case?  I ended up with a very cocky caseworker. He intimidated me just to make me suffer. Because of that intimidation, I gave my boyfriend custody of my two children,  and when he left me in 1999, he took them and my faith away with him. I found out had been cheating on me for seven years,  and within a week of her stepping in, everything changed.

So, whats a girl to do, i was twenty- two, single, and twenty-five pounds lighter after three weeks. I drank, all the time, became a sex-aholic. I was on a path of my own self destruction, because I didnt want to take my pain out on others. I had another child, and straightened my act up, I started to act right, for what? I got married, he kicked me and my youngest out on the street.

Anyway, Im whining. In the last year, I have been laid off two times, I bring home about 400 a month after taxes...who could live like that? I met the most selfish man I have ever known, left him after I was all used up. I am going bankrupt after working my ass off for thee years. My grandfather has terminal cancer, I am very close with him after I lived with him for three years. My mother has lice and thinks it is o.k. , even if she passes it to me or my kids. I have about a week till I am homeless. I think my boyfriend is playing my kids against me, either that, or my seventeen year old daughter and him are having some type of relationship. My nine year old hates me, and my fifteen year old is a fucking teenage boy, but, it is because of him that i stick around, because I want to protect him as long as he lives with my ex-boyfriend.   The man who has custody of my kids is only the father of my daughter, not my son. There is nothing I can do about it other than pay child support. I pay extra too, just to try to keep his step-mother happy. With her, it is only about the money, and could give two shits about my son. I love my son, and would not leave him like that, but when he is gone off to college, and out of there, I can finally set myself free from this God forsaken life

11 comments:

  1. wonderfully well written. It even has some literary quality on it. How, where and when did you had the opportunity to develop this kind of writing? I found this skill pretty inconsistent with the personna you describe as the autor.

    ReplyDelete

  2. After being in relationship with emma for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: drinegbedionspellhome@gmail.com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS EMAIL
    ADDRESS IS:drinegbedionspellhome@gmail.com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just now came across your blog. It is now 2015, both 4 years after your posting and your chosen suicide year.I am so sorry for the things you were forced to go through... I cannot begin to understand.. You really have lived for your children. Since it has been many years since you have posted, has your situation changed at all? I immensely hope it has improved. I'm currently planning on my own suicide soon, that's how I found your blog. But for your sake I hope things have gotten better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Courtney,

      May I ask why you are planning your suicide?

      Delete
    2. Not sure if you're still around. Would like to talk to you. Not to try to stop you, but to share experiences. I hope you'll reply if you haven't yet attempted or are in flux. Rob
      thecat63@mac.com

      Delete
  4. 6 years after you posted this & about 2 after your scheduled date, I sincerely hope that you didn't go through with it.

    I think it's safe to assume that most people who stumbled upon your blog were searching for related topics, as I did.

    I know this will sound corny, but if you are still alive, I want you to know that I care about you and I hope that you have found a way to live your life free of the chains that other people wrapped around your heart, soul, body, & mind.

    If you're not around, you'll never read this, but I want you to know that I'm sorry that this happened to you and I will mourn your death as if you were a good friend of mine.

    Love,

    A Random Stranger

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My name is Daniel. And I am currently planning my suicide. It is three days out. And thinking about it and being able to actually fall through gives me feelings of relief that the pain and anguish will be all over with soon. Most of my life has been misery as a child ripped in between two parents fighting over custody putting their children in the middle of emotional, mental, and physically abusive situations. When I was almost 16 I started doing drugs pills weed all that. When I got older during my drug addiction that upgraded to heroin or whatever I could get my hands on. The years were just passing by feeling like I wasn't even really there but I was still there in 3D physical reality perspective. I ended up having 2 children, overdosing multiple times, more than I can remember, putting my children and myself in situations they shouldn't of been. Being selfish to my own needs. Well 2105 I got sober and have been to this day besides marijuana. Today I can say I have impacted a lot of people and their life. I have showed people the good and the bad, I did what I could while I could. I have made bad choices in my life and hurt people closest to me. My gf and I are currently in a big emotional dispute because me going behind her back and lying to her. My whole life I haven't wanted to be a certain kind of person and as it seems I'm making progress then it all turns upside down. This pain I have lived with for years will finally once and for all be dismissed. The pain of heart ache, brokenness, personal anguish, self pity, self hate will all be gone. I feel like a good person, but I'm done. I believe in god. At this point idc where I go. I know where ever I go I deserve to be regardless of what I feel. Wednesday November 22nd late afternoon/early evening I will be going to downtown Cincinnati to pick up some heroin. I'm going to drink my favorite bottle of pop(Coca-Cola in a glass bottle) in detail write out a long paragraph/text about my friends, family, lover, and explain why I can't go on living this life and tell them how much they mean to me and that i apologize for anyone that has hard feelings. After that I'm going to take the gram of heroin. Put as much as I can meet down on the bottom of a pop can, let it melt down, throw a cotton in. Suck up as much as I can fit in the needle. Tie off, find a vein which will be easy. And push the needle into the arm, pull back till blood comes in the syringe like a mushroom cloud and inject myself till all recollection of this life is gone. This is my plan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm planning to kill myself this summer by jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge. I'll probably be one of the last suicides off the bridge, as they are building a suicide net now. Nothing has given me more relief than finally settling on this plan. Like Daniel, I plan to leave a letter explaining my emotional torment and unwillingness to forgive myself for things I have done in my life. I'm nearly sixty years old and really have had more pain than anyone should have: and I want to be with my parents, sister, many friends, and my little son who died many years ago, all of whom are on the other side.

    ReplyDelete